Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big News!

I’m struggling to get back in the blogging mode, but I’m doing my best to get back on track!  Especially since I’ve got big news since my last blog…

Tuesday, March 8th, I blogged that I’d hit my 20.4 lb mark.  That was such an encouragement to me to get past that!

Well, on Monday, March 21st, exactly 5 months since my first weigh in… I hit 25 lbs!!  Yeah, baby!  That was exciting!  I haven’t officially celebrated at my meeting though… But when I do, there will be pictures!  (Would you believe, the day that I hit 25 lbs, was the day I was sick, my Baby Boy is at home sick, I need a shower, I’m in old clothes because I’d been cleaning up sheetrock mess all day, and my hair is a wreck!  I wasn’t planning to stay for the meeting…. Needless to say, we put off the celebration until next Monday night.)

So this week, still feeling under the weather, but I’m doing my best to shed another pound (or two or three!)  I’ll be in ONE-DERLAND!!! I haven’t seen a 1 as the first number on the scale in quite some time.  It’ll be nice to see that number again!

Now, call me crazy, but I’ve got this little thing going on at work… With Weight Watchers, when you loose 5 lbs, and at each 5 lb increment afterwards, you get a little grey star with ‘5 lb’ written on it.  I started sticking them to my monitor at work as motivation at work.  Now there are 5 of those little dudes staring at me.  With that many, it’s hard to ignore them any longer.  They look great and I’m just a little proud of those!  I’ll post a picture soon…

I’m lovin’ losin’! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am curious to know if your exercising or if you have just changed your eating habits. Keep it up girl!
Sarah

Megalamode said...

Way to GO girl!!!!!!