Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back at it again...

I’m horribly embarrassed to say my vacation cost me seven pounds.  Yes, you read that right. I keep telling myself that I need some extra fiber, or it’s due to a lack of water intake, or even possibly due to that monthly cycle… but facts are facts.  And it’s not a pretty picture.  But once again, I draw my strength from knowing today is a brand new day and I can start over again.  Vacation was a lot of fun - filled with (obviously too many) goodies.  Things like home made donuts and filled pastries… Ice cream, coconut cake, and oh many other tasty treats!  Bless my dear aunts heart… she bought us a lot of fruit and veggies… and I ate some, but not enough!  My own fault!  I’d like to be mad but being mad won’t do anything to change the facts!

Since this is my first official week as a “Weight Watcher” without the meetings, I’m even more determined to make this a good week.  The odds are against me because my refrig is bare of good fruits and veggies.  I will prevail!

I changed my weigh in day to Tuesday.  That means Tuesday mornings, I’ll need to get up and weigh in first thing.  I’ve set a reminder on my phone – otherwise I’ll never remember… I’m too accustomed to Monday night weigh in’s!

So here I go!  Week 3… or should I say Week 1 all over again?

No comments: