Friday, January 1, 2016

Cliche' post

I'm sure this post matches about 10 billion other people in America today... I want to lose weight.  This marks a new start.  It's a new year, new opportunities, right?

I'd be lying if I said I'm somehow different or more committed, etc.  So what makes today different? This time, Chris says he's joining me.  Anyone who's ever tried to lose weight or make healthier choices knows how important it is to have spousal support.  I hate/despise cooking meals for each family member.  In fact, I pretty much refuse to do it.  So, knowing he's on board makes a huge difference for me.  

I've pretty much spent the entire day reading and learning more about THM.  It's going to take me a while to get it all right, but I refuse to quit trying just because I messed up that meal (like the time I turned my lasagna into a crossover by accident).  THM is all about grace.  And that's what makes it different for me: I need grace.

No comments: