Monday, August 17, 2015

New day - new week!

This weekend was a guilt free weekend. As in... I'm not beating myself up for the bad choices I made because I found myself making good choices too:  

- Like eating a large salad at Pizza Hit before I ate pizza - and stopping before I was stuffed and miserable. And nearly all my pizza was thin crust with lots of veggies. 
- Stopping with one small plate of snacks at out church fellowship.
- Drinking a lot more water than normal on Sunday (a big challenge for me)
- Drinking a protein shake on the way to church - instead of my normal coffee and granola bar routine 
- Making good choices at Mucho Mexico Friday evening 
- Eating totally on plan Saturday night (even though Saturday's meals were a bust)

Yes, there were plenty of bad choices too. But I know these good choices will pay off in the long run. 

My goals for today:

1. Eat at least two on plan meals
2. Drink 72 oz of water
3. Exercise at least 10 minutes

No comments: