Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NSV

Now, after giving myself that royal chewing… I have to post some self-motivation too…

Last weekend we went to the lake with some family… we had a great time, but the most exciting thing? 

Swimming… I swam a lot.  Well, maybe not a lot for an Olympic competitor, but considering I would barely get 6 feet from the boat last year… I swam a lot.  Keep in mind, I’m not really good at guessing feet and yards when it comes to distances… but I was able to swim a distance away from the boat.  My guess is 30-40 feet.  Not just once, not twice, but several times. The icing on the cake?  I was swimming against the current.  Go me!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Woot woot! I love that feeling of knowing you're stronger than you ever thought yourself capable of. You go girl!