Thursday, August 18, 2011

Success - Day Two!

Yesterday was another successful day!  I even had pizza and stayed on plan! Yee-haw!  I love pizza – even if it’s cheap frozen pizza’s like we had last night!

I forgot my vitamins yesterday…  My dear hubby was off yesterday and had Bubby all day.  When I went home for lunch, I ignored my phone so I could spend the time with my boys.  By ignoring my phone, I missed my reminder to take my vitamins.  I should have set a second reminder, but I completely forgot them.  Something I’ve really got to work on!

No activity today – well, none to speak of.  I walked back and forth to work… all 35 steps and back.  J

Working on Day 3!  Taking it one day at a time!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Sweet! I haven't had pizza in forever! I need to find a way to work it in again...

OH! Take that back. I eat Lean Cuisine pizzas now and then. But I want some good ol' Pizza Hut Meat Lover's pizza!