Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Recap: Week 2, Day 1

Week two hasn't started off quite as successful as last week but it was worth it... please, allow me to explain.

Last night, DH and I had our first date night in quite some time.  It was so nice to get away for a couple hours and just enjoy the evening together.  We went to Ryans because we had a coupon to get a free meal.  I hit the salad bar first and made myself a delicious 4 PointPlus salad.  I like that Ryans has the good lettuce - even though I don't know the name of it.  You know what kind I'm talking about?  The dark green leafy lettuce that makes you feel like you're eating a dandelion?? I topped it with tomatoes, brocolli, chopped eggs, ham, olives, a little cheese, and fat free ranch.  Yum.  It was scrumptious.

Yes, I had a roll.  One roll without butter. 

Then I had a some popcorn shrimp. 

The meal was finished off with one cookie and a rice krispie treat.  Yep, I had to dip into my weekly bonus points, but it was worth it. Especially for the time away with my dear hubby.

Today has been great so far...

Oil? Check! Check!
Activity? Check!
Vitamins? Check!
Dairy? Check!

And I still have a big bowl of watermelon in the fridge to enjoy later!  Yum!

No comments: