Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Are you kidding me???

I've already blogged about setbacks so it hardly seems appropriate to do so again... but here I am.  Set back.  Great...

Yes, I gained again this week.  My official weigh in was up 0.6 lbs.  I know that may not seem like much BUT add that to the last .06 gain (that I still haven't lost) and I'm officially up 1.2 lbs. A big disappointment to me.

I'm setting a new goal for myself.  20 lbs (total weight loss) by next Monday (2/21/11).  I can do this.  I know I can.  I need to loose just over 3 lbs.  I will do it.  By watching what I eat and getting in some exercise activity.  But I need your help.

I need to know that someone is holding me accountable.  If you're reading this blog, please leave a comment and say it: I'm holding you accountable.  I need to know someone is reading this and will be watching me to see how I'm doing.  And then please, check back and see if I came through...

FYI: I will be with my Mom over the entire weekend - this adds to the challenge, but I know I can do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do this! You know I am following and tracking you so next week better come in with a weight loss...! Same goes for me! I am hitting the track this evening and throwing away the rest of the Valentines Day candy.
Sarah

Nettie Beard said...

I sent you an email asking how to add you. Do I just add your yahoo address? Grace is getting them at her email address, but I wasn't sure how to get them to your mobile.
My plan at Mom's? Take advantage of all her fruit and veggies! And the beauty of WW is that you can have the occasional candy bar and soda. Of course, it will probably be diet and I'd prefer to eat a cereal bar over the candy bar. ☺