Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Setbacks happen!

Last week's meeting was about set backs.  Very appropriate for for my week.  Chris' birthday was Jan. 25th.  We celebrated Monday night with fried chicken, Tuesday night with home made pizza, then of course, the weekend happened.  Read: chinese buffet Saturday night!

With Weight Watchers, you have a daily PointsPlus target, and then bonus points to use as you see fit.  All or none.  They're great.  I try to save them for the weekends.  But when your week starts out with fried chicken and pizza, trust me, the points disappear in a hurry.

I expected gain last week.  No surprise that I'd gained .6 lbs. This week, I did much better.  I didn't get in as much activity, but stayed within my point range.  Of course, Sunday night was the Super Bowl.  And it's against some unwritten law to watch the Super Bowl without nachos.  And to make us feel even better, we had cheese sticks, garlic feta cheese dip with pita chips (my downfall), cheeseball, and some other yummy stuff. I felt I did fairly well, but it must not have been quite good enough. 

Weigh in was last night.  I weighed in exactly the same as I did last week.  I'm ready to be back on track.  I'd fully intended to go to the fitness center this AM, but stayed up WAY too late last night working on a project.  I barely drug myself out of bed as it was...

This weeks meeting was about eating only when truly hungry vs FLAB eating..

Frustrated
Lonely
Angry
Bored

Our challenge for the week is to make a list of 10 things to do instead of eating.  Expect that on my next post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find the weekends to be so hard because we are usually out and about and it's so easy to eat things I shouldn't. I really have had to work hard to not eat when I am bored, upset or whatever other excuse I can come up with. Get back on track girl you can do this!