Thursday, February 10, 2011

Biggest Loser


One of my skinny friends was talking about how much they loved the show "Biggest Loser." I decided to check it out.  Wow.  That's all I know to say.  Wow.  It doesn't get much more motivating than that!  Seriously, I was about ready to do some jumping jacks or at the very least, sit on a treadmill!  Goodness!

And then Moses hit the 100 lb mark - in a mere 6 weeks!  Oh my.  A new record for Biggest Loser.  I was shocked and cried.  Yes, I admit it.  I cry over that show.  I cried with Jen when she found out she was safe and was NOT going home this week!  (Yay!!! She's one of my favorites!) Am I the only one that cries when this show is on?  I don't know why I cry... maybe it's because I identify with these people?  Who knows, but it's a real blubber fest when I'm watching.  ☺

So what about you?  Do you watch the show?  Do you shed a tear or all out blubber?  If you haven't ever watched the show, it's fun.. and although I could care less about the game part of the show, my favorite part is sharing those weight loss victories with them!  And seriously, this show makes me want to get in shape and eat right.

1 comment:

Lori Medlin said...

I always cry!! I don't think there has been one episode I havn't cried on!! I love that show as well!!